Reply To: Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat?? Reply To: Inane chat??

Taylor5

Gismo Im laughing at your heavy right foot…. my ds sits in the back saying "fast mammy" or "race" she was doing nee naa for me today so I could go faster, so I have a heavy right footed man 😆 😆 😆

Jo we missed you. how the wedding plans coming? You seem very sorted and in control. Any more pics of the house, we want to see the progress as it happens, I second the views they are to die for. Would be very happy peeling the spuds looking out that kitchen window….. every direction you look the views are fab. Could you tell us what we are looking at, like dundalk bay or the cooleys etc….

Girls ds was showing no intrest in the potty, so asked the lifestarts girl for advice on tuesdsay, she said just tell him when his nappies are gone thats it, cause the shop dont have anymore. He was having none of it and kept putting the potty into the press…. I bought a fab new potty seat in smyths and he sat on it for story time this evening, she kept saying wee wee, but dh didnt do one, but was very close. For any mammies out there trying to potty train, it just shows you that the right size potty is very important ( his first potty was very small and he has a fat ass like his mammy 😆 😆 😆 😆 ) Im cuffed, I know I have a long way to go but at least there is some progress in the right direction