Reply To: Inane chat??

Home Forums National Chat Inane chat?? Reply To: Inane chat??


you see if you are a self employed child minder you really should have a contract in place. you should still get paid if you are available for work ie if the parnets decide to take time off work but u are still avainable to mind the children, but if u take holsthen shouldnt be expected to be paid, as parents will have to find alternative arrangements.
yeah i have to pay for when he not there. like when we on hols ill have to pay €30 which is the standard fee you have to pay regardless of the days or hours he there it the min fee to hold his place. in sept im only going to need after school care every 3rd week but will have to pay €30 for the other 2 weeks he not there.