Face Mask/ Face Covering – Update 16th July 2020.
Following the recent government guidelines, It will now be mandatory for all guests to wear a face mask / face covering in indoor areas of the park.
These area’s will consist of
- Admissions building
- Retail outlets
- Indoor food and beverage areas- Scoops & Sprinkles, The Lodge Restaurant
- Indoor queuing areas- The Nissan Driving School, The Flight School, The Viking Voyage
- Indoor attractions- The Show by Fossett’s, The Vortex Tunnels
You can bring your own mask on you visit to the park or if you do not have a face mask they are available to purchase here in the park!
We would recommend that all guests wear face masks in all attraction queues. Children under the age of 13 or any person with any physical or mental illness, impairments or disability are not required to wear them.
2020 Ticket Options
This year we have introduced a NEW ticket option. There are now 3 ticket options on offer at Tayto Park.
- Entry Only
- Entry and Eagles Nest Wristband- best suited for up to 6 years of age
- Entry and All Access Wristband- best suited for the all in thrill seekers
Our first stage of opening will see a restriction on the amount of guests who can visit Tayto Park. All guests, including seasonal pass holders must pre-book online. Those without a ticket unfortunately will not be able to enter the park.
Book tickets now!
For a full list of ticket options click here
We have had to remove the token option from the park this year. If you have tokens that you would like to use, these can be put toward the cost of a wristband. They will still be valued at 1 token = €1
Tokens will be valid to exchange for wristbands until December 23rd, 2020.
Protecting our Visitors and Staff to ensure a fun and safe day out
You will see some noticable changes around the park which is to ensure a fun and safe day for you and our staff.
- Our carpark staff will instruct you as to where to park. All parking spots will be spaced apart to ensure a 2 metre distance between any visitors unloading their car.
- Some of our staff will be wearing masks or face coverings
- You will notice there will be a temperature check team upon arrival.
- There will be perspex screens in place at most till points
- We ask that you please pay with card where possbile.
- There will be ground markings in the queue of each attraction to ensure social distancing is maintained. Please take note of these and abide by them when queuing for an attraction.
- Please make sure to wash your hands and use the hand sanitiser pumps that are available throughout the park. We ask that you use hand sanitiser before and after using an attraction.
- Our food outlet offerings will be slightly different this season. The Lodge Restaurant will be operating as a take away service only.
This year we are delighted to announce the arival of the Sheriff’s Shuffle, located in the Eagles Nest this attraction is bound to send you spinning!
In order to follow and comply with HSE and Government guidelines some attractions will remain closed in the park to ensure social distancing can be implemented. The attractions that will remain closed are listed as below:
- The Factory Tour
- The Superhero Climbing Wall
- The Tayto Twister Slide
- The Sky Walk
- The Sky Glider
- The Extreme Climbing Wall
- The Petting Farm
- Lemur Woods
- 5D Cinema
- The Pow Wow Playground
These closures will be periodically reviewed and may re-open throughout the season.