Win beautiful nail set from E.M.I Nails!

Well done to our winner who has won a Liz Sirel, who won the gorgeous nail set from E.MI Nails

Stay tuned for more fab competitions coming on Mams.ei!!

No automatic alt text available.    No automatic alt text available.

Post Author: mams.ie

15 thoughts on “Win beautiful nail set from E.M.I Nails!

Kathy sav

(November 8, 2018 - 9:57 am)

Because like me they normally get neglected as the little people always come first so it would be a nice treat for me. I’m sure if I was lucky enough my girls would also have beautiful nails

remeneerb

(November 8, 2018 - 10:54 am)

Oh that would be a lovely treat for the party season! I never have time for my nails so this would be just lovely. Fingers crossed xx

Rachel

(November 8, 2018 - 5:11 pm)

This would be a nice treat, my poor nails take some abuse from typing on a keyboard all day to cooking/chopping dinner and washing dishes and children lol at night 🙂

Bunty04

(November 8, 2018 - 6:46 pm)

My nails get wrecked as i do all the gardening

pauline24

(November 8, 2018 - 7:37 pm)

With 5 kids to look after my nails unfortunately are way down the list of priorities I’d love to glam my nails up.

footballmadm2b

(November 8, 2018 - 7:51 pm)

My nails are terrible…they are all split and very weak. I treated myself to shellac last week and they were all peeled off by two days.

Liz Sirel

(November 8, 2018 - 9:44 pm)

My nails could really do with this treat as they’ve been very neglected over the last couple of years between washing & sterilising bottles washing dishes & bath time also coming to the end of my maternity leave so could do with something to cheer me up

JoanD

(November 8, 2018 - 10:04 pm)

I haven’t had my nails done in over 5 years, I’d love this!! A break out of the house as well :)!!

Siobhan Mc

(November 8, 2018 - 11:53 pm)

Wouldn’t it be lovely to have the time to do my nails ! This would be a welcome treat coming up to Christmas!!!!

Catherine Kearney

(November 9, 2018 - 1:39 am)

They are in awful condition due to pure neglect this year as was visiting hospitals and hospice around the clock

Catherine Kearney

(November 9, 2018 - 1:40 am)

They are in awful condition due to pure neglect this year as was visiting hospitals and hospice .

Sinead Corboy

(November 9, 2018 - 8:38 am)

Because they usually get neglected I feel guilty treating myself so usually put everyone else first and not treat myself

kathleen mckevitt

(November 10, 2018 - 8:17 am)

Because they are so neglected. I never treat myself my little people always come first.

Lisa Murphy

(November 10, 2018 - 10:36 am)

Because every mammy deserves a little bit of pampering in their lives!