surrogate mother available in dublin.

Home Forums Conception, Fertility, Multiples, Adoption & Fostering surrogate mother available in dublin.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Moonflower

i know..i find that terrible also..we had 7 frozen embryos who to me were DS’s twins…i loved those embryos like children…but unfortunately as u know mine didnt make it 3 didnt survive thaw & 4 didnt hold on inside my tummy when put inside me but i was so glad that they didnt perish in a laboratory…..by choice….its a tough call when you have to make that call i can imagine though so not judging those parents just the law here could be so different….

Taylor5

Im sure the parents who have to make that choice are gutted, but as you say bound by a stupid law!!!
    God we are YEARS behind other countries in areas regarding fertility or womens health

chickpea

moonflower you have been through a lot 🙁 🙁 🙁
    and your right the catholic church has a lot to pay for in relation to womens fertility problems…they kept us in the dark for too many years and now we are trying to play catchup with the other countries…its a disgrace… 👿 👿 👿

Moonflower

i know it is so bad..& with IVf some poor women respond very bad to treatment & dont get many eggs to even develop to embryos so if they could adopt these embryos instead of being destroyed then it would give many irish women so much hope….

but as we both know Chickpea Napro is actually religion based & i know that some women have actually had it recommended for them to try by their priest 🙂 which is fabulous to hear….

chickpea

hey moonflower

it is great that the church are finally coming out of the dark ages..
    when we started the napro journey we were asked if we were married on the forms etc as only married couples are allowed to be treated..thank god we are married but we were never asked for proof or marraige cert or anything.. i think this optiopn should be open to couples who arent married too though…ive know some relationships that have lasted longer than some marriages i know..

all the same though im glad im on the journey…

Moonflower

same here..i didnt mention that we got married in Las Vegas..so yes we are married but maybe not in conventional way of a church wedding…. 🙂

but i would say even if you were not married you dont have to mention it really…its more in america they seem to take that more seriously…

little4

wow that was really nice thread thanks for sharing that with us.
    Kids after school clubs ireland

Jedt
    Keymaster

Has anyone been able to go down the surrogacy route in Ireland? Still sounds like a very vague area about how to go about it all.

Belov

What is surrogacy?
    Nowadays, unfortunately, not every couple can itself become the proud owner of the "parents" status. Many people churning legs when threshold clinics in despair trying to figure out why, after many attempts to conceive a child, they do not get even a hint of the desired result.
    Today the problem of infertility, both male and female, is rapidly growing.
    A list of reasons and consequences of infertility can be long, but the most important thing to emphasize is a late response to the problem.
    Yes, there are some diseases that can be treated, but there are those that make it impossible for couple conceive or carry a child.
    So what should those couples that are unable to have children on their own do? Leaving the attempts? No! Should they adopt a child? Not necessarily.
    What is the way out? There is a solution – surrogacy.
    Canadian Medical Care agency successfully works with a versatile and effective way to solve the problem – surrogacy programs.

About surrogacy – http://surrogacy1.com/
    Surrogacy is the only way to get a child with a direct genetic link between him and future parents even if there are some reasons that don’t allow conceiving a child naturally.
    Of course, it all depends on who of the parents is able to provide a healthy egg or sperm – otherwise a donor egg or sperm is used. For example, in one case can be used a sperm of husband and wife’s egg, and in this case it will be a complete genetic link between parent and child.
    If a future father cannot provide healthy sperm, the egg taken for the procedure is from wife and the sperm is from a donor. In this case, the child has a genetic link with the mother only.
    On the contrary – if a woman does not have a healthy egg, the egg of donor and the sperm of her husband are used, and the child is genetically native only to the future father.
    However, in all cases the child in any way is not the biological child of a surrogate mother and after birth immediately becomes a legitimate child of the biological parents.
    There are a lot of statements that define a surrogacy, but in fact it is the bearing of a child by another woman by her fertilization with an egg and sperm of the future parents. Concept of surrogacy lies in fact that surrogate mother acts as a carrier for the couples who are unable to conceive or woman who cannot bear a child for some reason, and after the birth of a child a surrogate mother is obliged to give a baby to its biological parents at a predetermined arrangement.
    Of course, you should not rush into the abyss of surrogacy before you realize that you really need it. But a delay can also create certain problems. Some people are waiting for a year or two, maybe more, before decide to go to the clinic for help. But the longer we wait, the less chance to influence the situation we have. Although nothing is impossible!
    Agency Canadian Medical Care is a successful representative in the field of reproductive medicine. We know all about surrogacy – http://surrogacy1.com/ and work with all cases– we help toselect and conduct the program, find donors and qualified surrogate mothers and fully implement a surrogacy program from an early stage and until its end. – http://surrogacy1.com/

Jedt
    Keymaster

Its a nightmare for parents in Ireland trying to go through surrogacy process. the law needs to be changed around this because some parents could not even get birth certs for their surrogate babies.

would you do it for someone you love if that asked you?

the only time I would consider it would be for my sisters if one of them could not get pregnant

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.