Style Fish Autumn Course Launch!

Home Forums Kilkenny Chat Style Fish Autumn Course Launch!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Style Fish

Our mission is to become part of your daily Style Journey! This starts with a transforming 7 week course in your area & is followed by full membership to Style Fish where you will avail of discounts from shops all around the country with your Style Fish Card, interact with other members online, get daily high street & boutique recommended buys, beauty reviews, a monthly newsletter & much more. Your Style Fish Membership will be a fun & useful resource to help you make better choices, save you money & inspire your style each & everyday & that is all after you have been transformed through your 7 week course!

Here is our Autumn Course details starting around the country in September!

Check out stylefish.ie for more Info

Dublin – Thurs Sept 16th – Stillorgan Park Hotel – 7.30pm – 9.30pm (one night per week for 7 weeks)

Cork – Sat Sept 18th – Mahon Point Shopping Centre – 1pm – 3pm (one morning per week for 7 weeks)

Portlaoise – Tues Sept 14th -The Maldron Hotel – 7.30pm – 9.30pm (one evening per week for 7 weeks)

Kilkenny – Wed Sept 15th – Lyrath Estate Hotel – 7.30pm – 9.30pm (One evening per week for 7 weeks)

Because style is about much more than shopping. Learn. Share. Connect. Be Inspired.

Our Ladies say..
    Ann Dunne – Laois – Graduated June 8th 2009 “Style Fish has changed the way I feel about myself. I feel I can take more risks in terms of my style and know it works for me!”

Catherine Keogh – Dublin – Graduated March 4th 2010 “I just went to a shop, bought an outfit, had fun doing it & didn’t even break a sweat. The best money I ever spent.”

Anne Bean – Kildare – Graduated October 27th 2009 “Style Fish has thought me to be sure of what suits me & not to be afraid to experiment with all the ideas I got, I will have so much fun with my clothes, colours & Make-up from now on!”

Michelle Carney – Dublin – Graduated June 17th 2010“Shopping is so much easier now!”

The Media says..– The Sunday Business Post “A Unique Style Journey.”

The Irish Examiner “Empowering women to feel stylish”

The Irish Independent “Style Fish helps women find their Own Style.”

The Kildare Post “After taking part I feel like the most Stylish Fish in the Pond!”

South East Wedding Magazine “Become a Stylish Fish & part of something unique”

The Kilkenny People “Fishing for a new Style? Try Style Fish.”

Irish Country Living Magazine “Style Fish has made it their business to inject a shot of good taste & even better sense into the wardrobes of Irish women.”

The Irish Daily Star “Style Fish helps you build wardrobe capsules, style your outfits like a pro & injects new life into your old routines.”

TV Now Magazine “Forget Trinny & Susannah Style Fish is all you need to become your very own fashionista.”

Style Fish Course Content
    Week 1: Body Shape Analysis. Get those Trinny & Susannah pictures from your head. This is fun, simple & does not involved stripping. Oh yes & you will now understand how to dress for your shape!

Week 2: The Style Rules to change how you dress forever! Build the perfect Capsule for you & much more

Week 3: Discover all your wow colours; from your clothes to your make-up to your hair. What suits you.

Week 4: Styling your outfits, discover your fashion personality type, getting more wear from your wardrobe & accessorize like a pro!

Week 5: Make-up lesson – Discover how easy your make-up routine should be with the right tools & products. Step by step we show you how.

Week 6: Hair Styling – Sick of the same style everyday? Want to get creative with your mane? Feel transformed with just 5 minutes to work your magic..

Week 7: Personal Shopping Trip. That’s right you are now ready to take on the shops! Choose your perfect outfit, get creative & see how much fun shopping for the new you can be!

Course Cost (Including Membership) – €399
    Email julie@stylefish.ie to book your place x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.