newbie from SW wexford

Home Forums Wexford Chat newbie from SW wexford

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tinterngirl

Hi
    I am from SW Wexford, proud mam of three, ds1 is 5 going on 6, dd is 3 going on 4 and starting school in september 09 and ds 2 is 1 in 2 weeks. looking forward to chat to you all. :D

kcireland

Welcome tintergirl …
    I have three who are all in school now … whew … I remember the days of double nappy changes!
    Will your ds & dd being going to the same school?

tinterngirl

Hi
    Yes they will be in the same school, i am the secretary there too so it is handy if they are sick . The baby will be going to creche across the road in september too.

How old are your gang?
    Today was a fab day for drying i have to say.

😀

kcireland

Oh that’s a perfect job .. lucky you!
    A perfect day of drying for you … a perfect day to clean out the shed for me! Finally got all the Christmas decorations sorted .. after shoving them in and quickly shutting the door sometime in January!

Tintergirl … you would be the a great person to add some events to Mumstown and let us know what is happening in Wexford! Hotels are so cheap at the moment … I’m on a mission to criss-cross Ireland till Spring offically arrives.

jomc74

Hi All

Just getting tro know the site so bear with me – have 4 kids, 3 in school 11, 7, and 5 and one more to start this september ( thankfully) not wishing their lives away, but the peace in the morning will be great

Jo

kcireland

Hi Jo 7 Welcome to Mumstown!

I know what you mean about not wishing their lives away … but I have to say … it is nice to have MY life back, too … even if it is just for a few hours in the mornings;)

hi im new to this site too im in gorey but hoping to move to camolin soon

have two kids-dd is 9 and ds is 4 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.