Nan’s cafe Laytown, areal find!

Home Forums Meath Chat Nan’s cafe Laytown, areal find!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

You could easily drive past this lovely cafe in Laytown and nearly miss it – but you would be sorry.

This is a real find. The food is very fresh, the staff are lovely and the menu is one of the best value for places to eat I can think of in Ireland.

They serve very good Ariosa coffee and there is a huge array of freshly baked scones and cakes on display daily. Its nice to just pop in for a coffee and treat. (Try the chocolate scones, they’re divine!)

However, they have a great breakfast & lunch menu too. The poached eggs, bacon and tomato is really good for breakfast, especially with their home made brown bread which is so tasty.

For lunch, there is pulled pork, super salads and soups etc. but my favourite is the open chicken sandwich. It has the most amazing stuffing.

And like some eateries, they do not charge for baby bowls of mash, which makes us parents happy.

A really great little spot, well worth checking out.

https://www.facebook.com/NansCafeCakery

CaliGal

Love this place! Friendly staff, good baking and tasty food. I find myself going there a few times a month!

Jedt
    Keymaster

Their scones are so delish! And they are only small, so not as calorific as in some places! Well, that’s my excuse for eating them anyways….

Love the open chicken & stuffing sandwich, the stuffing is amazing.

well worth a trip in to check it out – so reasonably priced too

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.