Halloween event…..

Home Forums Leitrim Chat Halloween event…..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

hi there, dose anybody know if there is anything on for the kids in leitrim this halloween?
    We live on a road with no houses around! kids have o were to trick or treat :(

yopyop

Hi Lawlesses, we live on a country road and usually i hold a small party for friends and then bring them trick and treating in the nearby village! have a look in the local paper and you might spot something. I’ll keep an eye and and let you know if there is s anything on.

Jedt
    Keymaster

a good place to check is the notice board in the local churches, schools, supermarkets, you can usually find something there.

if you fancy a trip up to Louth, Funtasia are having an all day event. in the afternoon its a trip through Granny’s house (its only little bit scary so suitable for all the family, including young children) then in the evening, is their 2st ever ‘Scare Factor’ which is supposed to be proper scary, this is over 16’s I think….click on the funtasia ad on top of mumstown for all the details. sounds like a fun filled day to suit everyone

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.