Conception the fun way….

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    WHealth4Life

Really interesting post. Getting very interested in all things TTC-related; just preparing myself for the rollercoaster ride! We’ll be TTC again in 2010.

Moonflower

wishing you very best of luck…have a good feeling about 2010 for us all!! 🙂

WHealth4Life

Ah thanks Moonflower, best wishes to you too. I am on countdown to using OPKs. Hope to be on 2ww just after christmas day.

Moonflower

oh so exciting…same here…i am on my first month of a new fertility drug so my ovaries are buzzing likes little bees at moment….i never give up hope that maybe a little miracle will happen …..

have a wonderful christmas…think we both know what we will be up to over christmas 😆 😆

Bell

Have being reading away there and wish you all the best, we have to enjoy each other, have fun and try not let it take over our lifes and try and be together like we were before we had any taughts of haveing kids or houses and real pressures of today, as we sometimes forget who we are, and all the timeing and tempetures and the fertilty drugs take over,well thats what im trying to do, so lots of sex please, and anything else would be a bonus.xx

rossylisa

Only reading this now,,, really want to wish you all the very best of luck and hope yous get your bfps really soon.

we were TTC for 3yrs and finally got my presious little baby after a very hard and hearthbreaking few yrs…

Moonflower

Hi Bell,

i have just seen another post of yours on the other forum, i am so sorry to hear of your tough journey you have had….you have had such a tough time of it and i always take a few moments at this time of year to think of the cyber friends I have made along my ttc journey and have not been so lucky as to have had their miracle just yet…it can be a very sad time..many hugs to you at this time xx

but like you say it can also be a time when you can put the ttc on back burner & just have fun…

on the napro prog….i am not allowed alcohol because of yeast content..but am allowed champagne bcoz it is low in yeast apparently..so i have my bottle at ready for a christmas treat & will be enjoying teh bubbles & anything else that follows……

😆 😆 😳

Hi rossylisa!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi there ladies, I just wanted to share here withyou a site I’ve been using to calculate my ovulation and I hope it could help others too, good luck.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi, I have been on TTC for a month now let me also share here a site I’ve been using to track my ovulation period and Ihope it could also help on others TTC journey. http://www.ovulation-predictor.org/

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.